Tuesday 27 December 2016

IF CLAUSE / CONDITIONAL SENTENCE WITH IF / WITHOUT IF 3A ENGLISH EDUCATION, GROUP 8



 IF CLAUSE / CONDITIONAL SENTENCE WITH IF / WITHOUT IF
By group 8 (3A)
1. Eva Nur Kholifah   (153221003)
2. Siti Yulaiekah         (153221005)
3. Bisri Mustofa          (153221008)

If Clause
Ø  Completing the sentence
Ø  Finding the fact

Kind of If Clause
1.      Type I
If ,Present,Will  ( VI s/es – am,is,are)

2.      Type II
If,Past,Would (VII – Were)

3.      Type III
If,Past Perfect,Would have (VIII – Had) 
                  
Finding The Fact
1.      Type I, If Present,Will “Proable sentence”
Perhaps,maybe,proable,proably

If I am the president of Indonesia,I will buy you all candy.

Perhaps I am the president of Indonesia,I will buy you all candy.
Example :
2.      Type II,If Past, Would
Ø  So,Because
Ø  Downgrade 1 Tense.
Ø  +       -
Ø  -       +
Example :
If i were you, i would marry her

I am not you,so i won’t mary her

3.      Type III,If Past Perfect, Would have
Ø  So,Because
Ø  Downgrade 1 Tense.
Ø  +       -
Ø  -        +
Example :
If I had studied hard,I would have passed the english exam

I didn’t study hard, so I wouldn’t pass the english exam

No comments:

Post a Comment