Tuesday 27 December 2016





                                                                                                                                           

If  Clause  A. Completing the sentence
                  B. Finding the fact
A. Completing the sentence                am, is, are
1. Type 1, if present, will                v1/s/es
                                                        were
2. Type 2, if past, would                 v2

3. Type 3, if past perfect, would have             had+v3
B.  Finding the fact
Type 1, if present, will “probable sentence”
Perhaps, maybe, probable, probably, possibility, possible.
If I am the president of Indonesia, I will buy you all candy.
      Present                                         will
Perhaps                                          , I will buy you all candy.

Type 2, if past, would “impossible”
So, because
+ -
-+


If I were you, I would marry her.
      Were          would   v1
I am not you so I won’t/will not marry her.

Type 3, if past perfect, would have “Regretfull”
So, because
+ -
-+
I would have passed the exam if I had studied hard.
I wouldn’t pass the exam because I didn’t study hard









Raisbin Mudatama 153221055
Annisa Maghfiroh  153221056
Fauza Puspita N      153221057

No comments:

Post a Comment