Thursday 19 January 2017

Name of groups :
 1B
 FARIDA NUR FATINAH
 MAS'UD MADHANI
 RETMA AYUNINGTYAS
 SUCI KARINA
 NUGHRAHINI NURUL

SIMPLE PAST TENSE 

Definition of the simple past tense
The simple past tense is used to describe a completed activity that happened in the past. In other words, it started in the past and ended in the past.

Example :

I tried to call you yesterday.

I would help you if i had spare time.

Justin won the game.

My mom bought some foods in Market yesterday.


SIMPLE PESENT TENSE

Verbs have forms called tenses that tell you when the actions happen. If the action happens regularly, sometimes or never use the simple present tense.

Example :

I visit to my grandma's home every week.
(present event)

The meeting will be end at 7o'clock.
(future event)

I am happy.
(state of fact)


THE PRESENT PROGRESSIVE TENSE

The present progressive tense is used to talk about things that are continuing to happen.

Example :

We are moving to Australia in the summer.

I am eating my breakfast.

My brother singing my favorite song.

My mother is cooking rice.


COMPOUND SENTENCES

A compound sentences contains to clauses joined by a conjuction such as and, or, but or so.

Example :

Emma and Watson wake up at 5am, and they go to school at 6.30am.

It started to rain so went inside.

Fay is good at Bowling but she's not very good at Badminton.


No comments:

Post a Comment